For the fifth consecutive year 3D Wire celebrates its call for European Transmedia Projects. Aware of animation and video games live together and each idea becomes in a group of platforms which generates contents individually but also, connected themselves.
3D Wire presents a selection of 9 transmedia projects currently being developed. Madrid Noir: The Prologue, James A. Castillo project will be part of the conference Projects Presentation Saturday October 6th.
The following list gathers together all the participants projects in this sixth edition and therefore will be part of the 3D Wire 2018 catalogue. (The title highlighted in orange is which will be presented during 3D Wire).
Besides, the projects highlighted in blue will be presented during the conferences.
- Identhya, by Fernando Casal Picallo (MALDITOMAUS). Spain, Argentina
- Madrid Noir: The Prologue, by James A. Castillo (NO GHOST). United Kingdom
- Me, a Monster?, by Belinda Bonan (MOST WANTED STUDIO). Spain
- Melbits, by Ivan Exposito, David Montero (MELBOT STUDIOS). Spain
- Molang – A Bottle At Sea, by Marie-Caroline Villand (MILLIMAGES). France
- Protanopia, by André Bergs (PLASTIEK). Netherlands, Thailand
- RRR 1, by André Bergs, Thawatchai Chunhachai (PLASTIEK). Netherlands, Thailand
- Tiny Swipers, by Chema Fdez. Juárez (TINY COSMONAUTS). Spain
- Tiny Trees, by Chema Fdez. Juárez (TINY COSMONAUTS). Spain