We can stand out the following sections:
- INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION SHORT FILMS SELECTION: short films completed after January 1st 2017.
- INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION MUSIC VIDEOS SELECTION: music videos completed after January 1st 2017.
- INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PIECES SELECTION: works completed after January 1st 2017.
- INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL REALITY SHORT FILMS SELECTION: works completed after January 1st 2017.
- NATIONAL ANIMATION SHORT FILMS: all the short films submitted for first time in the market and completed after January 1st 2017 participate.
EVERY TECHNIQUE OF ANIMATION IS ACCEPTED and the length allowed, credits included, is 30 minutes for the national, international and virtual reality short films and 10 minutes for the music videos and advertising and promotional pieces.
SUBMISSION OF SHORT FILMS
There isn´t submission fee and the deadline for submissions is June 22nd 2018.
You can submit your short film through Shortfilmdepot, Festhome or filling our own entry form.
3D WIRE FEST
Among the selected short films of market’s catalogue a selection will be made and will compose 3D Wire Fest. This selection of short films will be screened for professionals and audience during the days of the market with the aim of promoting these selected works.
3D Wire is European Animation Awards Qualifying Festival. The European & Spanish short films awarded will be automatically selected and could participate in the prestigious European award.
3D Wire Fest will award several recognitions given by professionals of the animation and audience as special mentions which will not bring monetary compensation:
- Best International Short Film Jury Award
- Best European Short Film Jury Award
- Best Spanish Short Film Jury Award
- Best International Short Film Audience Award
- Best Spanish Short Film Audience Award
The selection of short films which will participate in the market and in 3D Wire Fest will be published in September at www.mercado3dwire.es.