For second year in a row, 3D Wire celebrates it’s call for International On Line Series. Showing up next a seleciton of 11 On Line Series in different production phases. FHS, by Hector Peinado and Laura Edith Lara; and The Rustis, by Txabi Mira, will be part of the conference Projects Presentation Friday October 6th.
Every project submited to this On Line Series Call, both spanish and english, can apply to the following awards respectively:
Átomo Network Award that includes the Átomo statuette, the dubbing and publication of the series in Spanish (neutral) on the Átomo Network Channel and the option of co-production in case of successful publication of the series.
Premio Robot Atómico that includes the Átomo statuette, an advance of $500 for the series and a distribution agreement to publish it on Átomo Network Channel, with the subsequent distribution of benefits between the series and Átomo Network. The Átomo Network Award includes the option of co-production in case of successful publication of the series.
The following list gathers together all the participants projects in this sixth edition and therefore will be part of the 3D Wire 2018 catalogue. (The titles highlighted in orange are those which will be presented during 3D Wire).
- Can I Keep Him?, by Rosario Carlino, Patricia Gualpa (OSA ESTUDIO). Argentina
- 1000 Kevins to Die, by María Mínguez Sánchez. Spain
- Learn With Eddie the Messy Dinosaur, by Txabi Mira (ASUBIO MEDIA). Spain
- Cartoon Box, by Joost Lieuwma (FRAME ORDER). Netherlands
- Criticoink con Brad Pig, by Arturo Jiménez Fierro (JIMFIER ENTERTAINMENT). Mexico
- FHS, by Laura Edith Lara Cordova, Héctor Peinado Díaz (KREATIDA STUDIO ANIMACIÓN). Spain
- Garrote vengativo, by Verónica Cortés, Carolina Mas (DUMB FRAME). Spain
- The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe – The Prince and the Pretty Poodle, by Christian Boving-Andersen, Eva Lee Wallberg (SUN CREATURE STUDIO). Denmark
- Layla in Salalaland, by Txabi Mira (ASUBIO MEDIA). Spain
- The Real Patete, by Javier Baldó (ARBEYU STUDIO). Spain
- The Rustis, by Txabi Mira (ASUBIO MEDIA). Spain